TICKETS ON SALE FOR NIHON JAIA!
- Bilbao Turismo Information Offices
- Bilbao: Peluqueria Paco. Zabalbide 25. 48006- Bilbao
- Bilbao: Confiteria El arco Iris. Remigio Gandasegui 7 (Esquina Zabalbide). 48006- Bilbao.
- Bilbao: BIZKAIMATICA C/ Alameda Urquijo 73. 48013, Bilbao
- Barakaldo: Gimnasio Indoor & Sendoa. Castor Andechaga 24. 48902- Barakaldo
- Getxo: Espacio Zen Contemporaneo. Tamarindo 4, Bajo. Arrigunaga. Getxo- Algorta
- On sale at Bilbao Arena's box office from 9 Am to 7 Pm
On November 13 and 14 we will celebrate the second edition of the Cultural Festival of Japan "Nihon Jaia" with the firm purpose of establishing an annual reference and an exceptional meeting point for all fans of Japanese culture. This year we have taken significant steps in this direction: the celebration will continue for one more day, the Festival's venue will move to the incomparable location of the Miribilla Sports Center "Bilbao Arena" and new partners have come on board to support the Festival. And all this without forgetting its original idea of fostering and offering our audience a quality program over the universe Japan in its most varied aspects.
“Nihon Jaia” is an unique and international event which offers visitors a wide range of activities, shows, exhibitions and cultural activities related to the country of the rising sun. From ancient traditions, performing arts, passing through the gastronomy or martial arts, until the more contemporary tendencies of the Japanese culture. Submerge yourself with us in the Festival “Nihon Jaia“ and enjoy in all his beauty and attractiveness the immense cultural heritage of Japan.